Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-04-2010, 10:02 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
[quote='arcFlash link' pid='6216' dateline='1288882387']
Too many rules! What are we writing the \"Ice Diving Reform bill\"?  If you want reform, allow me to cross the border and get my anchors from WI. You know I'm a lobbyist for Big Iron but you need to let us drill exploration holes in the deep water of WI. I use \"Clean Hole\" technology and with the relief holes a blowout is imposable.

We need to allow ANY lake no mater what state. I dive WI ice and them anchors are real and should count.

I suppose I have to be \"IN\" but for the record, it's too complicated.

Too complicated? You must of went to public school,,,,, judges, sounds like Steve wants NO rules, what do you say to that? I allowed in Sconnie, (just to help shut him up) but I vote no to Steve just taking pics of all the anchors in my garage and then photoshopping them out on to the ice.        T

[/quote]
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-04-2010, 10:02 AM