Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-07-2010, 09:17 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                    Arcflash, aren't you the guy who complained there were "too many rules" already? Although I dont know how much of a, "craftsman" it takes to stick a worn out horseshoe in to a gallon paint can of wet cement, and call it an anchor, I suppose we need to draw the line in the muck somewhere.

But I have to agree, with Steve and Bob, (I'll modify the original rules) because we both know that Detectorguy and Shooter will try and count those, as legitimate scores, in that they used some complicated knot to tie the cylinder block to the rope. Now that there are more rules though we will need a few more judges, so if anyone feels they would know an "anchor" when they saw one, step up. Grumpie, you spent enough years as a craftman, I bet you could tell a real anchor from a fake.             TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-07-2010, 09:17 AM