Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-08-2010, 09:57 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                       Nate and John, you guys do make me smile. I'm real sure Steve and I can each lay a $10 spot on the table (but really only to pick them back up at the end of the season Wink), and don't you kid yourself now, we dont need any handicap. We were out Sat. on the Impulse scoping out a new "secret" lake for icing, (never before dove by either of us, so secret you can hardly find it, makes finding Pergatory look like finding Lake Calhoun) then Molly and I and Steve and Kristen we all went out to dinner Sat. night just to swish some super frosty ice cold beers in our mouths, to get use to the jolt of pulling your 2nd stage to inflate that lift bag, and to plan more stratagy. Were good to go! and John having Nate publish those baby pics of yours?  :-\ ,,,ok, maybe you can get credit for inventing, stirring the pot.

Question for everyone,,,,everybody ok with the $10 entry fee to be split up amongst the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners? Let me know,     TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-08-2010, 09:57 AM