Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-09-2010, 08:38 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                        Hello everyone,
                      OK couple things I've come to realize, first, I am but a simple tradesman, second, I cant always keep myself happy, (my number one goal) little own everyone on this site Wink, third Mercdiver is right, diving should be fun and safe. I've dove for just over 30 years, and it hasn't always been safe, (back when I spent more time stupid diving, then scuba diving)  but it has always been fun.
                      I know a lot of people here, to hang with, and dive with, Steve (Arcflash), Young Joe (Hydro) Doug (Doug67) Dave (McDiver) John (Detectorguy) Nate (Shooter) Robert (Scubafreak) Bob (CCR) John (Tulle) Pat (Ex. Shallow Diver) Angie (ACharpenter) Lisa (Divequeen) Lisa (H20 addict) Lynn (lynnlchan) and, Matt, Christi, Doogles, Older Joe, Pete, Carl, Bo, and no doubt others I apologise to for not remembering as I type, I consider you all, my friends.
                      I want this to be a good time for everyone, so the money (or any entry fee) is out totally, the "prizes" are put out there by me, likely to be,,, day diving treks on board the Impulse, my boat, next season, (just winterized her today) that type of thing, stuff I can afford to give away, just ask some of the above group, there a good time.
                      That and this is all an individual effort, teams would screw it up too often in that some of us dive with different partners, on a regular basis, now dont read anything into that though  Wink
                      I mean no offense to ANYONE here,  the "shots" are between friends and I never mean to offend anyone, please let me know if I do.
                      I do hope the DRB's and DRB's'ettes Pat and Linda are still in!

Thank You!  Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-09-2010, 08:38 PM