Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-11-2010, 04:10 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Now Nate, before I ask if you've got a brother, so I can hate him too, let me explain, I just wasnt sure how to word it, I knew if we called it "annual" it needed to come back around every year, so we started last year, and this was the first year it came back around, so I named it such.
                 Last years competition was staunch, but Steve and I leaned into hoisting those anchors and came out the clear victors. At the celebration for us during the  last dive of last season, on Lake Harrriet, even the police showed up, Hydro and I were still under the ice, (trying at the last minute to claw out way out as a 2nd place team, but alas, no luck) and the one female cop kept hitting on Dave Torry, how desperate could she be! As everyone gathered around our celebration, it was clear people were really impressed, especially the women, it was dandy!
                 So seeing your offer Shooter to be designated driver, (a good way to suck up to the events organizer Wink), I remember last season having to give mouth to mouth to a six pack of Guiness Extra Stout, (after a particularily brutal day of icing) but,,,,eventually, we lost her,  :'( so that offer of yours is likely to come in handy.

Pat, (ESD) welcome to the judgeship, your in good company, with Doogles who like you, has, "limited" icing experience, Christi a little icing experience, and who will most likely have to make her calls from the bench, by proxie, and Bob whose been deeper then all of us combined, well a lot of us anyway.

Plankton # 9, welcome aboard, its a freebe, so we'll count you in, looking forward to those cheers :-\                        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-11-2010, 04:10 PM