Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-17-2010, 10:49 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

No Robert, no original thought here, credit has to go to Steve. I can see where he came up with it though, the other day at Master, (but could just as easily have been Delta) there were 3 IT guys standing around a box actually in the parking lot, looking at it, one said, "looks like thats our stuff", another said, "I bet it dosent work" and the 3rd, (the smartest one) said, "and if it dosen't, I bet we have to fix it, because it wont fix itself." ( that was a lot to type to not come up with anything better then that,,,) Its like an expression used by some of the sparks at Master, "it is, what it is", I mean how the hell do you even respond to something, so stupid?        Really! I thought it was something else!
                      Your welcome to join us, well, once you have that card anyway. I'm thinking that now, that I actually have an icing card, (thanks Mike Daust!) I got last winter, even though I did my first ice dive on Perch Lake on Jan 18, 1981 (my 13th dive)  :-\ but it feels good to be official, not slithering around like some eelpout on the ice without a proper certification. Some might say, I'm still slithering about on the ice but now I'm official, so there!   Wink       TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-17-2010, 10:49 PM