Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-25-2010, 12:44 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Your not kidding about bending words Steve, "I'm in for know" bent all the way over from, "now"  Wink The larger ponds here in Eagan have all froze over, and with the weather getting into the single digits at night right now, they'll get thick and strong. I'll try to let everyone know approx. thicknesses over the next couple weeks, least of local lakes anyway. I worked near Prior Lake yesterday and the smaller bays on it are close to froze over. Open water days are REAL limited now. Off to enjoy family and some turkey. Everyone, enjoy the day!

Heres a pic of Steve and I, giving thanks on the back of the Impulse, or maybe it was celebrating the vis. on that last dive, or maybe after searching the entire lake, bumming that we couldn't add to our wreck find count, you decide.
                                                                  TRINITY

Attached Files
.jpg_thumb   steveterry[1].JPG_thumb (Size: 37.15 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   steveterry[1].JPG (Size: 277.04 KB / Downloads: 128)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-25-2010, 12:44 PM