Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-28-2010, 12:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2010, 01:18 AM by PJK.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Terry,

Interesting post you have going.  It sure looks like you created a flurry of ice diving activity for this winter.  Good Job!  Everyone that's an ice diver is going to be scouring the lake bottoms for anchors.  It's about time someone else steps up to the plate to give me some competition on my ice diving adventures.  My ice diving adventures are just for fun, especially afterwords, LOL.  Although I too should introduce a challenge for all my ice diving adventurers this year.  How about the [b]coolest piece of junk or garbage including cool bottles normally found on the bottom of any Lake I perform ice dives at, including Lake Minnetonka. [/b]  Rules are simple, the garbage or piece of junk will need to fit through the hole and I am the judge.  Removing any garbage or junk from the lakes is always a good thing!

The prizes include, a gift certificate to your favorite Dive shop and four free tickets (or two couples) to the new UMSAT Show this year. (Saturday, February 26 2011)  (Can't Ice Dive that weekend or one will miss out).  Also, the winner will have an opportunity for five minutes of fame by video taping the person in an interview format and put up on this site.  (Only if approved by the winner after editing). 

This year we are sleeping out in the heated houses for the weekend. (8x16).  Hopefully we will have the time to collect quite allot of junk to judge??   Houses can be relocated each day if we want.  Contest ends at end of season, which is what I consider the last dive of the year and will be much sooner than ice out.

Details and time will follow.

Good luck on your amazing anchor challenge.  Looks like you are going to have allot of fun with it!  it keeps most of us die hard divers going though out the winter.

Phil K
Safe Diving<br />PJK

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by PJK - 11-28-2010, 12:49 AM