Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
11-29-2010, 06:33 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

A very good idea Phil! There are lots of cool things brought up from the depths, thru the ice and open water. Hell, I actually own a few. When you guys stay out there at night you doing some night icing then? It would be cool if guys tracked the coldest temp (with an open hole) and the thickest "clear" ice too. (We had some last year my 28" blade buried, wouldn't cut thru.) Good stuff for an honorable mention, at the end of season party. My intent with all this is just to get those who like icing more chances to go, and those that don't more chances to shake their heads. Maybe at the end of the season party I'll bring with a couple of the coolest things I have found over the years to let everyone see, and probably laugh. Smile   TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 11-29-2010, 06:33 PM