Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
12-02-2010, 07:28 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Oh Ya! I'll take care of the party Phil,  it'll be after ice out though, so your tickets for the coolest item to the UMSAT show, will have to get out there sooner. Some of the best icing is after the show, with the warmer air and higher sun angle.
                Is that 24" max ice diving limit of yours due more to your chain saw or the weight involved to get that block out of the hole, not like your coming thru any ice from underneath, more then a couple inches thick max, or is it just, knowing your limitations?  Wink Steve and I have a new ice minimum thickness of 1 1/4" anything less, and you dont need to cut the hole, just stand in one spot, count to 30 and down you go.        T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 12-02-2010, 07:28 AM