Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
12-06-2010, 05:51 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
               Ahhhh, Objection your Honor,,,,,,
                           What if folks didn't own a nice chain saw like mine, or even a nice hand ice saw like Steve's, and used ice spuds to "chop" (lol or blast,  Wink) a hole, (not my ice spuds, cause I like to set mine free :'() the hole does end up, rather nasty, the equivalent of tearing a triangle out of a piece of paper rather then cutting it with a Fiskars. After all, what is a steel 72 scuba tank, other then an exceeding dull, rather short, but with a nice handle and dandy ballast,,,, chrome molybdenum, ice spud. In an emergency, Christi, any tool can be used as a hammer. We could of cut the hole, but we left my house without the saw, (we did remember the cooler of that Horny Goat lager, but being in glass bottles, it seemed almost suredly a waste, if not overly dangerous, to attempt bashing a hole with them) we had brought the icing lines as we were planning on finding some open water. That not happening, I looked about to see what we could use, knowing my Al 80s all had boots and seeing Steve's 72 didn't, and being steel, (it is 3 times as strong as an Aluminum cylinder), and it, not being mine, I opted to convert in into a spud, it worked dandy. The next thing we knew Steve and I were prowling the depths.
                        Now I do realize how I shot myself,,, I mean shot for the stars in having judges make these calls, (with all that icing experience of yours Honarable Kristi) Wink and I cant tell you how much I appreciate all the effort put forth. So, if I could at this time, approach the bench, heres a warm hug for you!  :-*   TRINITY

Ohhh, I have a joke for my judges down in the jokes section,,,,,
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 12-06-2010, 05:51 PM