Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
12-08-2010, 08:31 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

No John, no concerns at all my friend, we all know whats an ice dive and whats not, was just looking at the numbers, almost 2000 members, my goofy challenge has been read better then 2600 times and we end up with a group of participants, likely in the, teens? :-\       TRINITY
                  I was actually just loading my McCullogh down against an old stump in the back yard after switching to my icing blade for this weekend. But was wondering, I have a big stack of firewood, maybe this winter, bring it out onto the lake at night to bonfire, bring my 5KW generator to shoot some construction light thru the ice, maybe set up a happy hour/dive out on the ice, just come out, check it out, throw back a few, stay warm, share some laughs, what does everyone think of that? We'll make sure everyone gets on and off the ice safely.      T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 12-08-2010, 08:31 PM