Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
12-22-2010, 08:09 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

[/quote]
        The judges, in order of sign up are, Christie (Dragon Eye) Bob (CCR Diver) Doogles, and Angie (Acarpenter). I wanted judges for a few reasons,,,, to try to keep decision making fair, to keep those not so into icing more involved, and to difflect some of the decisions that would make someone unhappy, away from me. The judges do cover the gammut in experience, from Angie and Doogles who have never ice dove, to Christie who has a few times, to Bob who has been deeper in ice cold water then most everyone. I wanted an impartial group, and as chance would have it, 3 of the 4 judges are friends of an ex of mine, so I'm not likely to get any special favors :-\, (Hi Lynn! :-*) I ask and encourage all the judges to weigh in any time there asked, and I ask the icers to be respectful of there calls.
                                                                                     TRINITY
I would respectfully  :Smile  :-* request that all judges weigh in on disputes. I would like to hear from all of them on (a) if they are going to give credit for team g "first dive", (b) pre-scouting dives to find anchors before ice diving began, © the validity of a window sash weight to be called an anchor, & finally (d) that any contestant appearing naked or semi-naked be penalized a minimum of 10 anchors & 75 min of bottom time  ;D

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 12-22-2010, 08:09 AM