Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-03-2011, 10:11 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Definitely another good day of diving! The forecast was very accurate. The pressure was on with me only having 1 anchor on the scoreboard but I was confident that justice would prevail.  ;D First dive was a mad scramble between John and I. I set a new personal best ice dive time of 78 min! when I was getting ready for my second dive I couldn't find my tank. thought I left it at the truck. zipper was a little frozen on my drysuit and John was helping me with it, he said it didn't go all the way and I said thats ok, I want to keep the air out not water! Famous last words. I then found my tank in the sled. In the anchor finding frenzy, I didn't double check my zipper and upon submersion, immediately felt cold water on my neck and chest! swam back to the hole, thought it was my neck seal. John fixed it and I was off again. It took me awhile to determine if the cold was from being wet or still leaking, after the cold passed my chest and went south, I did a qiuck 180 and back to the hole. I was done diving for the day and started looking for some tissues. :-[. Gave me time to cook up the grouper sandwiches for lunch!
I thought twice about picking up the mine anchor. Most interesting one I have seen. Fri night my throat was a little scratchy, sat morn debated going, glad I went. After the flooded drysuit, am now down with the sickness. Hope to be recovered by next sat.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 01-03-2011, 10:11 AM