Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-04-2011, 06:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011, 02:20 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Thanks for the words Nate. It is an individual contest but everyone in the team brings tons to the table. I don't have as much dive experience so I need to bring what I can. Just think if we focused this much energy on anchors that were... say 2-3 hundred years older. Wouldn't that be the life of Riley? I have about 14 years, 11 months, and 6 days before my retirement auction (but who's counting). There will be a hay rack full of anchors and other stuff that can't be used in a tropical climate. Family and friends are the only thing that keeps me in this god forsaken state. Our company just picked up a bunch of work in Guam. Guam plans on spending 5 billion dollars in the next 10 years rebuilding a good share of Guams naval base to accept all the troops and their dependants from Korea. I wonder if there are any anchors near Guam?...

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by DetectorGuy - 01-04-2011, 06:54 AM