Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-08-2011, 10:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2011, 10:48 AM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Hey Nate, I have a question, page 48 of 51? Kind of early in the season to be finishing the, lol, "master, :-\ dive plan" up isn't it. I mean how many pages did "dive Green lake" gobble up anyway? The first 47? Last year I didn't start icing to the 10th of Jan, the seasons really just getting started.
                             John, no worries, tell Nate I sure appreciate his flag, and tell him I already have a use for it 8).         TRINITY
[/quote]

I should have said, we have 47 pages of the [glow=red,2,300]master plan[/glow] left. Dysleiax gets the best me of sometime  ???  You should see what the [glow=red,2,300]master plan[/glow] has in store for the grand finally, or if by some twisted turn of advents or rule changes puts you guys in the lead for too long and we need to quiet things down again  Wink
Your right Steve. It is nice to take a weekend of with the family. This is the first sat I slept in for awhile  8). We thought it would be good to slow down so you guys wouldn't be flying the white flag  ;D. Our other option, which I already proposed to Terry, would be to only use 1 fin or tie one hand behind our backplate, to give you guys a chance to get back in the game. >Big Grin  ;D  I will start working on the lyrics for the sanford and son anchor challeng lyrics  :Smile With Terry's age handicap, I imagine he is sanford? Cut a hole?  :Smile

Good times guys.  ;D This is becoming the most interesting ice dive season so far  ;D  ;D  ;D  When are the other players going to join in?

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 01-08-2011, 10:46 AM