Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-10-2011, 09:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2011, 12:19 PM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
(jeffersons)

Well we're divin' on down,
to the east side.
To a pile of anchors stacked to the sky.
Divin' on down
we hardly have to try.
The only thing the other teams can do'
is sigh.

Big Grin "it aint easy, being cheesey [img][/img] Big Grin

I have had the Jeffersons song stuck in my head all weekend  :Smile some lyrics came to me this morning.  :Smile might be contributed to a lack of oxygen in our heated shelter or the clouds up at crosby.  ;D Open to suggestions......

another good day of diving  8). Was probably pushing my luck a little bit by driving out on the ice. But you know what they say "if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." Definitely made the day a lot easier. We heard the other team talking about Green Lake so much we thought maybe we were missing something. We decided to deviate from the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow] and give it another look. We found ourselves a little shallower than normal. It took a while to get used to all the loud cracking. It was a bizarre sensation feeling the ice shift through your body and fins. Seemed more like cave diving listening to the tank scrape the bottom of the ice! The lift bags were not very effective with the short ceiling. I was hoping the big c clamp would have been clamped to a window sash weight, no luck. The search for the elusive window weight continues...

Attached Files
.jpg   cheesy.jpg (Size: 6.66 KB / Downloads: 69)
.jpg   cheesy.jpg (Size: 6.66 KB / Downloads: 68)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 01-10-2011, 09:37 AM