Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-12-2011, 07:15 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

lets just focus on the fact the seeds were planted while you were sleeping, so i conclude dear john that you are dreaming.  Big Grin
[/quote]

I always liked that song,,,,,,Gotta agree with Young Joe, not exactly sure what your reference was to, John, was it part of Tullie's slam :-\, was it I've been off line for awhile, you bask in the glory now buddy, the seasons a long ways from over, and after spending the last couple weeks shooting the warm water reefs and wrecks, of Belize and the Keys, I'm ready for some icing. Even scored a new 85 pound Halcyon lift bag from my friends at Underwater Unlimited in Miami, for fear my 50 pound bag was not going to make the cut. Speaking of dreams,,,I had one while in Fla.that I was reading the, " Master Dive Plan", I think while I was in the john, John, it made me laugh almost as much as some of the posts here. It makes me smile to see this post has been read close to 5200 times, so with this Horny Goat Red Vixen brew, I'm enjoying, I toast you guys!                 TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 01-12-2011, 07:15 PM