Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-14-2011, 08:38 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Terry,
I hate to admit it, but I started the "ta DAAA" pose on the 18th of December with our Green Lake anchors and then a couple other divers posed that way too thinking that maybe it was some kind of secret levitation trick to get the anchors to levitate off the bottom. (imitation IS the best form of flattery)! But hey... I'm preaching to the choir with the matching suits and all  Wink. I like the "ta DAAA" thing too, but like on the New Years Day  19 anchor dive... Sometimes there are so many anchors and so little wingspan. This anchor thing is kinda silly compared to some of the serious diving that you and a lot of other people have been doing, but I can't remember having so much fun! I will wait for you at the end of this deal. Just Beep the horn when you get to the finish line, cuz I may be napping by then.  ;D ;D ;D
John (FULL of bs) Oliver
[/quote]

I thought it was steve on the green lake dive when I flooded my suit. Sat may 3rd 2008. he convinced me prior to diving we didn't need a shelter. It's a good thing he found so many anchors so I could stay warm pulling him in  ;D I will start working on my pose for the winners circle  ;D

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 01-14-2011, 08:38 AM