Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-19-2011, 11:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2011, 11:17 AM by arcFlash.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
I was mostly upset over the fact that we told you where we found the first ten anchors and you two run down and jump the same spot and try and hide it by cropping the pictures. Terry and I don't have any insecurity with keeping any of our post dive sites secret. It's below us to pouch one of your dive sites if you tell us where it was. Even if you said you know Forest has a sand bar we'd leave you have it as a form of sportsmanship. Jumping another teams spot in an effort to one up them is kind of a dirty thing to do. That's why I said I don't want to win that bad, If I have to be cagey and practice espionage, I don't want to play. I was surprise you thought Terry and I would try and steal your spots. Friends don't do that. There is no scarcity to sites and iron. There is more then any 5 people can dive in a season so I don't see any reason to jump another teams site. Keeping sites you haven't dove a secret is obvious but telling others after is just sharing. No one is looking for lat/log but a basic idea just adds to the fun of who's hunting where and how it's going.

This has nothing to do with you guys crushing us to date. That stings a bit but it's not my first rodeo. I was mostly upset that you tried to dive our backyard after we told you were it was as our Olive branch of trust.

I hope everyone stays the course and is still in this. I don't know how not knowing what swimming pool we were in makes this challenge "less fun". Have I been the only one keeping the dive location a mystery? Nope, I think that has been done in both camps. In the interest of keeping the mood light and happy, I am extending an olive branch of sorts. We will stay out of the water until February and let you get the train back on the tracks.

So If you could find it in your heart to stay with the challenge, I would really, really like that. I will tone down the sarcasm and my egotistical attitude. Have fun this weekend. Smile Smile Smile
[/quote]
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by arcFlash - 01-19-2011, 11:08 AM