Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-23-2011, 09:20 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Hey Guys,
                     Team G String had a tough time of it on Saturday, we knew we were down (I mean its rather obvious our team does indeed represent the bottom three players of Trinity's entire challange) and after having learned the valuable lesson on karma from Nate I knew we needed to do something special. So I brought with the first anchor I ever found,(the red plastic coated bell anchor with Lake Waconia written on it, from my own personal collection) it happened to be from Lake Waconia, obviously I can't divulge the location of the dried up gash in the ground we wasted our day on.
                     Thinking by bringing the red bell back home to the mother land would bring us luck, is like beliving that all the snakes have actually been driven from Ireland. As it turned out after three cut holes (ice is running 22-24 inches) the extent of our joy is one cast navy anchor. I mean I've known dry spells, although I did find one uber cool muskie lure. Joe and Steve came back from the first hole with nothing, so I decided to run further out, in doing so I hooked a couple fishing lines from guys who showed up after I went in. In looking back I could see them pulling my line towards their holes, so I swam back grabbed outside where their hooks were imbedded and pushed my line up into their holes where they each took their hooks out, I then shoved my arm up to wave and headed back to the hole. On the surface I grabbed a couple beers and headed over to their shack, to apologise, the guys thought it was great humor, they each thought they had fish on at the same time till one guy looked into the hole and yelled, "dude, theres somebody down there!" We all had a few laughs till it was time to cut a new hole.
                       We had decent bottom on the 1st and 3rd hole too soft on the 2nd. Hoping all the good karma I've been building up pays off next weekend.    TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 01-23-2011, 09:20 PM