Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-24-2011, 05:24 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                 I think this is the present tally, if I could get the judges to weigh in, I believe this is correct.     
                                     John 20 anchors
                                     Nate 14 anchors
                                     Steve 7 anchors
                                     Terry 6 anchors
                                     Art 2 anchors
                                     and Joe with just, 1 anchor,,, dragging up the bottom.

I believe that the Team G is INDEED on the comeback trail and we are improving even faster then the economy is recovering, I mean in just the last two weeks alone, we've jumped 6 holes in two different lakes, and look at the astonishing results,,, Steve found one (a real bell) I found one (a real navy) and just to prove that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, Joe found one (well, a Utah anyway). So there, all you non believers, check that out, in only half a month, we each improved our scores by one whole anchor, let me do the math, hang on, as I get a calculator,,,, IF we can keep up this present level of success, and diving pressure (pardon that stupid pun)  (and its a BIG IF) at two anchors a month, each, no less, Steve and I only need another 7 months of icing to catch up to John and by then we will have gone way past Nates score, of a sorry 14 anchors. I can taste that victory already.(Nate if I could have my grouper blackened, that would be dandy!) We hate to leave Young Joe back in the silt, but with only one anchor, well Joe, this isn't going to be like, "no child (read diver) left behind". This is survival of the fittest Young Joe, sure your 20 years younger then me, and were aproaching mid season, but you could still finish a solid, 5th or 6th place, that's nothing to be ashamed of, I mean look at the field of contestants (read totally awesome divers) your running with. It reminds me what I learned from my othrodontist in being a kid with braces, you can move teeth a few different ways, with a hammer, with slow steady pressure, (that would be Team G) or dynamite. that first and third way work, but YIKES what a mess. OK gotta go, havent even started working on my acceptance speech.        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM