Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-27-2011, 11:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2011, 11:53 AM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
I don't want to give up any trade secrets to the "other side" but I thought I would drop some hints for finding more ground tackle:

1. finding anchors is kinda like the realestate business... Location, Location, Location. The best location we have to find anchors is on the bottom ;D

2. Drop a dime in each hole and time the dimes decent, until it is not visible. Proven fact that a dime falls at a rate of 1 foot per second. A dime is 207 times smaller than the standard secchi disk so it fits in your pocket better. The other purpose for the dime drop is more "karma" related: Appease the Anchor Gods and they give up the booty.

The rest of the hints can be purchased at the used anchor store that we will be anouncing the Grand Opening for at a later date (probably after April 9th when the ice is gone)  >Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by DetectorGuy - 01-27-2011, 11:45 AM