Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
01-31-2011, 07:15 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
[quote author=arcFlash link=topic=6602.msg38764#msg38764 date=1296434640]
Wow, your beating a 'has been', 'dead last' and 'not playing' and your talking smack about your OWN TEAM! Feel free to use this post in suppository format.  8)

Ok, I'm back in the tub, to thaw out, my once a day dive into warmwater, with my trusty laptop, a cold horny goat, (ahhh, that would be, a beer :-\ for those who wondered) and a few min. to collect my thoughts.
                    Now I noticed that no judge was willing to touch my questioning of Steves "abusive post", (as quoted above) made me wonder, maybe, he's right, NO WAY! I thought,,,, maybe his stating, "feel free to use this post in suppository format", well, its no wonder no judge wanted to touch it,,,,,maybe, the other night while Molly was adding to the almost 7000 reads of this nonsense, and I was busy trying to see what she was reading, (again from the tub) reflected in the main mirror but then again reflected in the small convex makeup mirror sitting on the counter, I saw the tally, upside down and reversed, and expanded, it appeared (to me) I was in the lead. My name and number seemed huge. I was unstoppable, I was caught up in the fever, before I realized it I was taking shots, at Steve and Young Joe, my very own teamates, sure they drag up the bottom two positions, but what better spot in any true anchor contest would you want to have. I mean what would a parade be if there was no one on the curb to cheer you on, as you struted by, on your way to greatness. On to other thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,

Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 01-31-2011, 07:15 PM