Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
02-09-2011, 09:10 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

:Smile :Smile :Smile I think team gilligan needs a reality check! We prefer the position of underdog. We enjoy having the odds, fans, and the powers that be, Stacked against us. It provides us with motivation and makes the victory that much more sweet! It causes us to reach down deep inside us and find the intestinal fortitude needed to persevere. The grilled blackened grouper that I prepared for you and your team, was intended more as a motivational meal. A chance for you and your team to pause and reflect and learn some tips and tricks from the visiting team who showed up and in short, calm, quiet order kicked the home teams butt, and then extended an olive branch of peace and understanding. I need you to reach down inside and motivate your team to put some numbers on the board. Get back in the competition and maybe even take the lead, and inspire team Isanti to shift into second gear(5 speed) and turn another page on the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]. If it will help to motivate you and your team we can probably add someĀ  limitations, until you get caught upĀ  ;D Wink. The most important thing however to remember is to have fun and be safe. "It was fun, that's all that matters"

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 02-09-2011, 09:10 AM