Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
02-09-2011, 01:02 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Steves right Nate! We're coming back large, and in chage, you know where to put your pity. Molly asked me why we were not keeping up with Neo and the other underdogs. I told her I didn't really want to go there, but she insisted. So I had to tell here, "anyone can dive out of a heated shack, spend an hour down knowing your coming back to no wind, no frozen gear, no cold temps. Just the warm humid inside, its like going back to the womb, Molly. Thats not for guys like Steve, Joe and I! I told her, hell even Neo sits in the truck". She understood. I mean we used a shack on Waconia, ( mostly just to help get us onto the TV,  NY Post and such) but it felt like cheating to me. I told her if I cancelled that one anchor I found that day (in staying with the true intent on the challenge, that is, diving in the cold) and the underdogs cancelled the numbers they pulled from their heated shack, I'd be in the lead now, with Steve close behind, and of course Young Joe dragging up the bottom with one.            TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 02-09-2011, 01:02 PM