Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
02-22-2011, 10:20 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

I am all for picking a date when this madness can end. The competition is starting to affect my chi, and soften the zen like experience. It has been fun.  8) it will also eliminate any controversy  :'( or contestents pushing themselves to unsafe limits  ??? for a shot at the title. I too have spent more time under the ice than any other year, but I know as of right now my only shot at that title will be first place loser. Balancing work, family life, and diving almost every available weekend has been exhausting at times. I did check with my doctor though, and he advised me that getting off my ass was right for me! My Chuck Norris pants are starting to lose their snap though  :-[.

Terry are you implying that I am a person that likes to beat a dead window sash  :-X, I mean horse?  ???  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Steve, I think were close to breaking Nate, he's loosing his chi, it wont be long now. Time to turn up the pressure!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 02-22-2011, 10:20 AM