Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
02-28-2011, 09:30 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Nice job, feelin the pressure. the big one that got away,  It's good to have karma on your side.  8) It's funny you should mention that because we have a little story behind the 100th anchor. I won the coin toss so I was up first in rotation. The expectations were high. Approximately 10 minutes into my first dive, I was still relatively dry at this time, I spotted off at the edges of visibility what appeared to be a huge mushroom anchor. In my excitement and glee, I gave the wrong signals to my tender, and found myself being pulled back to the hole! I was spun around and heading in the wrong direction so I dropped to the bottom and dug in, causing a mushroom cloud of silt and temporarily disorienting me. I went back somewhat frustrated to the hole, wondering if John had been planted a camera in my mask.  ??? when I realized it was I who gave the wrong signal.  :-[ I went back and had to search at least 5 to 10 minutes before I could find it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 02-28-2011, 09:30 AM