Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

No way Steve, I recognise that shinny black vinyl or leather or whatever fabric jumpsuit she would go to do adventures in.
                    My screen name first showed up years ago during the trinity movies, ( They call me Trinity, Trinity is still my name, etc.) starring Terrance Hill, we both shared a first name, and some people thought (at the time), lol, that we shared the same attitude, so they started to call me Trinity, its the first 4 letters of my last name, and the female Trinity in the Matrix movies is sexy as can be. For those that wondered,,,I was raised a good Catholic boy, and that has been enough to last me awhile, so no religious reference, thanks anyway.
                    In honor or team Insanity going to do their duty this coming weekend at the plunge, were not going to plunge them out of the lead, were going to Tonka to go wrecking instead. those wrecks arent going to dive themselves. Hoping for better vis. curious to see the White Bear. Steve has some friends coming into town to go see them and I am cutting a hole or two for Mikes icing class. Doubt we'll get the chance to go anchoring.
                    Not sure about the iceapalousa, have been spending too much time anchoring, started to get the fever last weekend again. 
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 02-28-2011, 07:41 PM