Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-01-2011, 12:07 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

To quote " You know what you can do with your charity"  Wink Honor? Much like we took 2 weeks off to give you a chance to get back in the game! When really I was in sunny key west FL.. >Big Grin We ask no quarter and give none. I might have to add another page or two into the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]  ;D ;D

PS. Neo read the post and he said to tell you sorry, your not his type and please discard all pics of him and not pursue him further.  :o :o ;D
[/quote]

Did I read this correctly? I'm thinking you might need to add another volume or two to that diaper of yours called the "master dive plan"  Steve are there any anchors left in Tonka? We might have to float a few this weekend, they ain't looking for any quarter you know. Kristie your doing a dandy job tracking the count, we do appreciate it. Red and black are the official G men's team colors as shown in our flag here. Kristen thanks, I wasnt sure what the heck pic Steve was looking at. Tell Neo he's a good dog and Molly will not only save a spot in my silverado when the heaters running, but will share whatever munchies shes having with him too. I'm sensing the G-team coiling up,  to get ready to strike!        TRINITY

Attached Files
.jpg   120.JPG (Size: 867.24 KB / Downloads: 69)
.jpg   120.JPG (Size: 867.24 KB / Downloads: 68)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 03-01-2011, 12:07 PM