Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-01-2011, 12:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2011, 12:47 PM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

To quote " You know what you can do with your charity"  Wink Honor? Much like we took 2 weeks off to give you a chance to get back in the game! When really I was in sunny key west FL.. >Big Grin We ask no quarter and give none. I might have to add another page or two into the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]  ;D ;D

PS. Neo read the post and he said to tell you sorry, your not his type and please discard all pics of him and not pursue him further.  :o :o ;D
[/quote]

Red and black are the official G men's team colors as shown in our flag here. Kristen thanks, I wasnt sure what the heck pic Steve was looking at. Tell Neo he's a good dog and Molly will not only save a spot in my silverado when the heaters running, but will share whatever munchies shes having with him too. I'm sensing the G-team coiling up,  to get ready to strike!         TRINITY
[/quote]

Why is your flag hot pink then?  :o Looks like Magenta comes over  ;D

There might be a chance for you and neo after all, He does like snacks but would prefer not to be seen in a govt motors vehicle. Wait, he just said he wants clarification on the snacks before he decides.

Attached Files
.jpg   neo 001.jpg (Size: 153.99 KB / Downloads: 51)
.jpg   neo 001.jpg (Size: 153.99 KB / Downloads: 50)
.jpg   neo 002.jpg (Size: 158.88 KB / Downloads: 49)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 03-01-2011, 12:35 PM