Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-03-2011, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011, 08:37 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Trinity, Trinity, Trinity... Good god man... They could kick you out of the local for that ;D. After hearing the rap "song" and reading your lyrics, I ran through the house looking for Pepto-Bismol or ipecac. You are a helluva diver and an employed electrician (have never worked with you, but I have no reason to believe you are not a great one). You are also a talented wordsmith with a quick wit, but Please, Please, Please no more rap Wink. It may be a while till I recover from that one.  Superman had kryptonite, Samson had the hair deal, one of my few weakness' is that I hate Rap with every fiber of my existence! Some people might like it, and I hold nothing against those that do. I am more of a George Straight, Johnny Cash, Bob Seger kinda guy Smile. You must have been thinking of rhymes all week when you should have been pulling wire and twisting that screwdriver. I'll be lucky to not have nightmares tonight.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by DetectorGuy - 03-03-2011, 08:20 PM