Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-06-2011, 04:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2011, 06:46 PM by scubafreek864.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Was a great day for diving today.  Had a great time with my new dry gloves that I just purchased last night( Thank you Scott at Sea Ya Diving).  I got in one dive and was able to pull two anchors.  Was going to go back down for a third time, but was getting a little wet.  Had to turn back around and head back to the hole.  Found out after I got up through the hole that my zipper came open about 3/8".  Hmmm   ???  Maybe when I came up after getting the second anchor, I moved my zipper on the side of the hole.  I guess I will find out next time out if that was all it was.  lol 

Thank you Molly for taking a pic of me and my two anchors.  Now that puts me at three.  It won't be long now and I will be tasting sweet victory.   ;D 

Sorry, Terry, Joe, and Molly, that I had to leave.  I would have loved to stay for some more.  Hope you two got into the mother load after I left.  Thanks again for letting me join in on some wonderful ice diving today.  We will have to hit that side again soon.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by scubafreek864 - 03-06-2011, 04:40 PM