Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-08-2011, 12:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2011, 12:48 PM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
GAME ON!

ice out on which Lake? I can see you guys swimming out to the ice, or under it. I have such a ridiculous amount of time invested in this competition I'll see it through to the end. I thought we had pretty clear rules in the beginning, but they seem to continually change and morph into your dive plan as the competition went on. Pick a date or define some clear parameters by what you determine ice out to be. Does it still have to be a "cut hole" unlike your 10 anchor pre-dive with a window sash?

Had to add this one to the "official smack talk thread"

I must have missed this. Please, allow me to retort

my name is Nate, yes it's my fate, you wish you were as great, team Isanti will dominate.

Don't be a tool, I'm not your fool, team G. wishes they were as cool, and in the end it is you who will bow down to our rule.

In our uniforms we may look like a mountie, but don't think for a second that will stop us from taking your bounty.

Yes we may wear a star, we don't waste much time in a bar.

But when you find yourself in trouble, you will wish you had team Isanti on the double.

We play by the rules, on the straight and narrow, with no need to hide behind a big sombrero.

You can hide your posts, don't sign in like a ghost.

We listened to your talk, we're never going to walk

with poems and rhymes you may be king,

but in your own ice competition you aint nothin but a thing!

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 03-08-2011, 12:27 PM