Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-09-2011, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2011, 07:27 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down ???. Like I said on the second post of this whole ordeal, 'I hate losing'. That's just not going to happen. The smack talk has been almost as much fun as the swimming part. This isn't a war of attrition, It will eventually end. By the time this thing is done in a few weeks, I hope you guys will still swim with me... I will try not to gloat about the every time we see each other >Big Grin. Looking back at the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place categories for the icing part and for the anchoring part... We may need to add more categories for team Gilligan (so you don't feel left out): 4th place = coldest divers not diving in a shelter. 5th place = saddest divers for not getting 1st ,2nd , or 3rd place. 6th place = team voted most likely to raise the lake level with tears as soon as the ice comes off.  ;D ;D ;D

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by DetectorGuy - 03-09-2011, 03:50 PM