Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-10-2011, 08:08 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Did I mention how fun this season has been so far? We all will laugh about this season for many seasons to come. It made the winter seem shorter than normal somehow. Thanks team G for not taking all the smack talk too seriously. Thanks to the judges for listening to all this crap. By diving as much as we have this winter, I have streamlined a few of the things associated with how I used to dive. I still use too much weight, I still haven't converted to a BP/wing, I still haven't tried dry gloves... But my confidence has increased. My SAC rate has improved. I have become slightly more O.C.D. (not that there is anything wrong with that, right Nate?) My buoyancy has improved, and I now know how to lift bag an anchor without spinning up the bottom too bad. I learned a few other tricks that are still classified  >Big Grin and the archives won't be opened on those for a few years yet Wink. Until this season, we were a self reliant little team that frowned on hand holding. As the season went on and one weekend would blur into the next, I came to appreciate the simple things like having Nate help with my fins  :o, or handing me the inflator hose. This has been a character building season and god knows we are all a bunch of characters! Good luck to all for the last couple laps of this race.
Keep safety a priority.
John

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by DetectorGuy - 03-10-2011, 08:08 PM