Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-13-2011, 12:22 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                              Ahhh, yes, yesterday was a good time, my first 5 hole day with the new Huski and ground rakers, works dandy, even Molly was impressed, she said, "when she first met me, she could tell right away I knew how to handle a big, powerful tool," couple new super secret lakes, even with maps and GPS we could barley find the first one. It was so secret we needed a local guide Jeff, to lead us in, down some windy tree laden, cliff to the lake. We, well, no I, cut a couple holes there, then getting bored (for too slow of action) frustrating Steve to the point he started to wildly swing one of his finds, as we all ran), the G-men packed out to another secret lake. Joe was first at the launch but with a stream current nearby there was open water off to one side, Joe went out to investigate, and decided it was too thin, we had to find another way out onto the lake, we found it and we were off to pull iron. (Steve had been rubbing a big magnet back and forth between that plate in his skull and his right arm, to test a new "magnatism" theory?  :-\) You can see in the pick how tired, or was it strong, lol, his arm was. Robert was good for a total of 7 before he was low on air, thankfully, it was only being low on air that kept him from taking the lead, otherwise he'd still be down now. I got two and Young Joe "fought two out of the hole", well just barely out, as you could see in his post.
                                                                                            TRINITY

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCN0386.JPG (Size: 850.01 KB / Downloads: 72)
.jpg   DSCN0390.JPG (Size: 785.09 KB / Downloads: 89)
.jpg   DSCN0391.JPG (Size: 861.96 KB / Downloads: 64)
.jpg   DSCN0392.JPG (Size: 885.38 KB / Downloads: 72)
.jpg_thumb   DSCN0390.JPG_thumb (Size: 26.93 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   DSCN0391.JPG (Size: 861.96 KB / Downloads: 63)
.jpg   DSCN0392.JPG (Size: 885.38 KB / Downloads: 71)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 03-13-2011, 12:22 PM