Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-13-2011, 06:45 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                      You know what makes me most sad is that the late great Freddie Mercury is not still with us, as I crank up, "We are the Champions" and play it loud and proud! John my friend, Green isnt getting played out, it has, been played out, for awhile now, I've heard fishermen anchor in lakes, all over Minnesota, not just Green, although your advice of looking for anchors on the bottom has been a great service, it helped the junior members of our team, Young Joe and Robert to put numbers up, as for the first few dives this season they both stayed immediately under the ice, wondering why they came back skunked. Steve and I were going to help them, but well, there was enough competition already.
                      Molly just pointed out how if you add up the numbers of just Steve and I, against John and Nate how it comes up damn near even, obviously, Steve and I are still way ahead, 62 to 60, but she thinks, still very close, Molly (Jean McLean), said it must be the luck of the Irish that pulled us ahead, as St, Pats Day approaches.
                      The walls of my office are covered in pics framed at 11x14 on all 4 walls, floor to ceiling of my diving adventures over the last 30 years, and there are only a couple icing, I will need to add a fewfrom this winter, thats for sure.
                      It has been a long winter with the record snow in Dec. starting it off, and this challenge has made it go by faster and with more smiles and laughs. I want to thank everyone who participated, and especially the judges, for their excellent work.
                      If at this time I could ask the judges to weigh in on the count. I would like to invite the judges, Christie, Angie, Pat, and Robert, aboard the Impulse this summer to dive or to just enjoy an idle down one of the rivers here some afternoon, with Molly and I, just let me know when you're available, and I will set it up. I'd like that.                      TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 03-13-2011, 06:45 PM