Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-14-2011, 08:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2011, 08:07 AM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Add a mustache and you could probably pass for him.  :-*  It is probably a good plan you guys should yuck it up and celebrate as much as you can, while you still have the chance,For the next five days anyway. By the way now that you are ahead are you ready to draw the finish line in the sand? No amount of sucking up to the judges is going to help you win this competition. You might get a window sash weight here, a questionable dive there, etc. but in the end, and it will eventually end, good will triumph over evil. This is just the part in the movie when it looks like there is no hope for the underdog superheros, giving us cause to rise & defeat the villains. I mean if we kicked your asses the entire season, it wouldn't make for as glorious of an end  ;D

all ribbing aside, good job on Saturday, you really know how to inspire me!

Can we get an updated total please? I really dislike seeing Terry's name above mine  ;D

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 03-14-2011, 08:01 AM