Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-17-2011, 03:11 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Misery is a toll you pay for real adventure. All the history books support this. If is wasn't a little miserable everyone would dive ice. Seeing how we only got 7 guys diving out of 1200, I'll assume the rest know misery is unavoidable.

If your going to only cut one hole and spend a long time just enjoying to diving, a shack is nice but if you want to keep things going you just can't be using a shack. Ideally, the first diver is waiting on a tailgate in full gear san fins, when the block goes down, he enters. Someone is already in a suit and their gear is near. At about 20 minutes they get into gear and sit next to the hole. Diver returns, swap rope, 2nd diver enter hole, 60 seconds or less. Find new site, 2nd diver returns, move ,cut hole repeat 4 more time. We are a machines. The only waste is all the double checks as all of us check all the other gear several times,,, valves, hoses, beaners... but that's something you do. I usually check the carabiners like I have OCD.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by arcFlash - 03-17-2011, 03:11 PM