Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-21-2011, 07:21 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Now an interesting side story to go along with the 20 anchor dive on Green Lake.

You will probably remember the flashlight that I found. I was able to track down the person who lost it. When he stopped by the shop to pick it up, it was apparent to him the type of work that I do. It led to me being able to bid on a five figure sign project. He also told me about a friend of his had lost a tackle box and fishing poles on Green Lake. I told him to have his friend contact me and we'd see what we could do to help. As it turns out where he lost it, was in the vicinity of the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]. We used it as a training exercise. We were successful in locating his tackle box. It also turns out that a lot of the lures that were in there were given to him by his grandfather and were of great sentimental value to him. These kinds of opportunities to help people make our training and sacrifice worth it.  8)

all smack talk aside, I would like to take this opportunity to thank John, the author and architect of the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]. He was the brains behind the operation and I was just along for the ride. I can't wait to turn him loose on some real treasure after I move to Florida. I would also like to thank Terry,Steve, and the rest of the G men. I look forward to diving with you all under less competitive circumstances.  8)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 03-21-2011, 07:21 AM