Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-21-2011, 01:38 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
I didn't even log all my dives. I don't really know what I got. 26 maybe but I'll never know and don't rightly care.

I guess that's part of the reason we didn't commit to winning. I didn't sacrifice anything. I don't see that Terry did ether. I think he said we've dove every weekend but 4 in 7 months and we have plans to dive the Milwaukee this weekend and then into summer.

The part about losing that suck is the way you presented it. Had you put up the numbers as normal and we couldn't catch you that's a fair fight but to hide them involved deceit. I wasn't raise to win like that and I think the rest of us feel the same. Sure Terry and I dove the last hours to overtake you but that's just fighting to the bitter end, but to employ deceit feels wrong. I guess the G-men are too honest. We didn't even joke about hiding the truth.

For the record, it was ice out, terry ended it because you too were getting into trouble with the spouse and he felt bad for you guys.

Oh, well, on to summer. Nice guys finish last.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by arcFlash - 03-21-2011, 01:38 PM