Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-21-2011, 05:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011, 05:46 PM by arcFlash.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
I don't recall anything about wanting to give up while behind. I don't know what Terry is talking about. Once it started I was in. The only thing that flagged was the will to win or just play. As you know, Winning isn't always worth it (I knew that day one). It's also not just me, you don't see a lot of congratulation coming in. Why is that? I didn't give Joe an opinion but his matched the sentiment of many.

You go back and quote 'all those times' because I don't recall it being to many, Early on before the first dive, I knew this day was going to be 'bad will' and "shock and awe" it is. This isn't my first rodeo. These thing never end well that explains my willingness to get out before all this happen. Go back to all those time and you'll see I wanted out to avoid this very post. If you knew, you would have as well. I've just been down too many dirt road to think it's going to end well.

I can lose, it happens. You pulled more iron and that was the challenge. You beat me fair. I don't distract from that. When the numbers come out I'll print up the prizes and hand them out without pride or prejudges. If your not getting the pat on the back from everyone, take it up with them. I'm ok with it.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by arcFlash - 03-21-2011, 05:32 PM