Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-21-2011, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011, 06:35 PM by arcFlash.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Ok, We're all friends again. We needed to buddy breath and make up. So it all turns out to be some miss guided but good intentions to get everyone diving and having a good time. Only it backfired and the flames hit John and Nate in the head. They didn't deserve the heat.

I can't really get into the details but Johns innocent and it's really a straight up case of us losing on account of not being good enough to win. I would like to say we still pulled more total anchors so that's going to get Terry and I #1 cups but the plaques for the individual medley will list John and Nate as winner and best loser.

So this thread is about sewn up. We'll post a pic of the awards when complete but don't go blasting on anyone for it was like that episode of Threes Company where there was a misunderstanding. The 6 of us will be at the Regal Beagle if you need us.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by arcFlash - 03-21-2011, 06:04 PM