Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-21-2011, 09:49 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
at least I still have last place locked up!  I declared in at the beginning, but had too much going on this winter to come out and play much, so only got one actual dive in - and called it almost immediately due to leg a cramp, so my total of ZERO wins last!  (how's that for spinning a twisted web?) 

Team Isanti lost a tiny bit of esteem in my book by hiding a dive day, but since I also like it when loopholes in rules get played, they gained it back anyway!

I have enjoyed watching and hearing the banter back and forth thru all this!

Team G - thanks for letting me come out and keep you company a couple times when I wasn't up for diving, and thanks for putting up with my slow a$$ when I did come out to play! 

I was going to suggest a potential weekend outing at my place up north - but it looks like schedules and a potential lack of good ice might interfere with that idea, but we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.  My plan was to invite both teams - I've got lots of bed space and a hot tub, so significant others could come play as well!  Might have to make it later this spring, but was hoping to try my lake thru the ice to check viz since it hasn't been that great the last few summers... 

Thanks for the entertainment - I'll happily dive with any of you anytime!  (but I know better than to try to sling more BS than you all!)  Wink  Wink
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by tullibee - 03-21-2011, 09:49 PM