Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-23-2011, 05:09 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
                                I've been really thinking of how to appropriately say "congragulations" to team Isanti on their, "win" but the words just would'nt come. I even had a start,,,,,
                                           The G-men, we swam like an underwater comet
                                           but were forced to read smack, that made us vomit,,,,

that was as far as I could get, I even axed some of my gangsta rappin buddies if they could help me me put my true thoughts into words, but as usual, they were all incarcerated, hospitalized, due to some dog busting a cap in their a$$, or otherwise unavailable to add their socially benefitial outlook.  I needed inspiration, hell I needed a muse, I started to look back over past posts, and I found it! My good grilling buddy Nate, had copied the original rules, I started to mindlessly read them, thinking who came up with this chit, then it hit me,,,,,it says the contest ends at "ice out"
                                           Now don't get me wrong, I can normally take my big brain and rhyme with the best socially parasitic rapper there is, but I was seriously stuck, here was a way out of my rhyming block, GO ICING, maybe, just maybe,,,,score some more anchors, put team Insanity back where they belong, get a good grip on them, just like I did with that slimy neck of that sand turtle in Big Swan Lake last weekend, I thought it was the neck of an upright bell anchor half buried in the sand, calling for me to take her home. I thought THATS IT! Team Insanity is just like that sand turtle, a slimy, slippery, bottom feeding, imposter, trying to look like the winners, but they weren't at all. I reached out to grab that "bell" by the neck, thinking I'm wrestling it from the bottom and I started to pull, it pulled back,  for a moment I thought, "now thats strange", but it didnt actually feel like iron now that I think about it, more like grabbing the forearm of a carpentry foreman, or a sign company owner, it felt soft. Little startled I was it was dark, I was 200' out after all, I thought another anchor, stlolen from me, by nothing more then a huge slimy slippery sand turtle trying to look like a bell anchor. No wonder the writers block, Team Insanity is that very turtle, it came from the fridgid depths, no thats what Dennis Anderson of the Red Star referred to me as, they came from the murky depths, slithering into 1st place and 1st place looser just like that slimy turtle. Well tomorrow I'll need to go out and see if theres an anchor or two left on the bottom of MN lakes, no grabbing turtles by the neck though, thats a bit funky. THERES STILL ICE, LET THE GAMES CONTINUE!            TRINITY       

Oh, Nate can you put this pic on the "survivior" emblem, its my favorite, gotta have a pic of my huge saw with Steve and I! Right above SHOCK AND AWE!

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCN0407.JPG (Size: 701.71 KB / Downloads: 62)
.jpg   DSCN0407.JPG (Size: 701.71 KB / Downloads: 61)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 03-23-2011, 05:09 PM