Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-30-2011, 12:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2011, 03:42 PM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
Why don't you save it for the awards ceremony? When is that by the way? :-*
The offer I made to be your designated driver that I made for you back on 12 November still stands.

Yes, I do have a brother. But he isn't a diver and doesn't pursue the thrill of victory like I do. You would probably like him as he wouldn't be a challenge in this competition. The best I can hope for is to find a matching suit diver(do you really connect @ the exhaust valve or is it a little further down the suit? :o) with the same fierce level of competition and diving ability! Its easy to win when you can hand pick the competition, and you still only managed first place loser?  :'( Remember Steve, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery... ;D

My offer to drive was not an attempt to "suck up" as anyone reading my posts can clearly see. As the event organizor, I am sure the fall from the top will be especially brutal. In a show of sportsmanlike conduct  ???( after doing multiple victory laps  ;D) I was merely offering my condolences. If you do take me up on the offer, I will be sure to have a recording of Queen We are the champions for the ride, followed up by a rendition of 100 trophy anchors under the ice wall, You pick one up, show it to the judge, 99 trophy anchors under the ice wall.... if there is still is time, probably some Jackel  :Smile

because I'm an ice diving lumberjack baby...... I'm going to cut the competition down to size  Big Grin Big Grin

ps the worst part of all the smack talk is the bar is getting set pretty high! and for any ones feelings that are hurt, this is all in good fun. maybe you should chug on over to mamby pamby land..... ;D tissue?  ;D

Heading to deer camp to hug some trees and bond with nature, so you will have all weekend to come up with a good response.  ;D

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 03-30-2011, 12:07 PM