Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
03-31-2011, 01:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2011, 06:06 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

OK, back the truck up! I think that truck was full of reality and the G-men just missed it!

The official divers entered in this challenge were:
John with 50 anchors
Nate with 41 anchors
   This should total 91 anchors where I come from, Right? let me know when you have that much figured out.

Steve with 40 anchors
Terry with 34 anchors
Joe with 16 anchors
   This should be 90 anchors where I come from also. Were there that many snow days when you guys went to school, that you can not figure out the simple math on that one?

This was an individual contest based on the most anchors pulled by each diver, and the most bottom time for each diver. Now if you want to go by that original initiative then the numbers don't lie. Both categories were won by individuals that just so happen to live in Isanti County. Now if you want to add more categories, and see if you can save some face trying that... why don't you make it fun like: Who had the most festive dry suits. Or who was more miserable for the last 4 months. Or who found the longest rope attached to an anchor. Or who found the rustiest anchor. Or blah, blah, blah.

Now ScubaFreek864 did not enter the challenge until after Jan 1st (Feb 26th in fact) and its a good thing because he would have kicked your a$$ too.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by DetectorGuy - 03-31-2011, 01:40 PM