Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
04-01-2011, 07:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2011, 07:47 AM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
WOW! those are some impressive #'s. That has got to be some type of record! Along with my logging dive skills, my navigational skills could use some work. Kinda like the time that in Crosby when we were diving the dump truck and Terry led the way to the other side of the lake without a dump truck :o. I kept seeing a lot of the same real estate when searching for anchors. I realized there were huge gap's that were not being covered and we were missing potential targets. I also realized that when we are called to locate a target for the Sheriff's Department, we will need to cover everything before moving on to the next search location. What a better way to practice and implement those skills. I would like to do some open water ones this summer.

Good job buddy! I would not change a thing either. Glad I was able to assist with your victory.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Shooter - 04-01-2011, 07:40 AM