Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
09-06-2011, 06:02 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge

Nate I grew up listening to Patsy Cline, I'm listening to her right now, your music scores are RIGHT ON! If you want to be in my fan club we'll make you the official music selector, for all posts (good or bad, tell your partner he can join too, just like the government, I'll get him an official title too), because you do have a good ear. OK I gotta get back to opening hate,,,,,I mean fan mail.

Heres a pic of Steve up on Isle Roy, (whoops dont want to give the spot away) sizing up an anchor for this years challenge. We (Young Joe, Steve, and I) had been climbing to keep our arms and shoulders in shape, Steve was even working on increasing his pain tolerence, by seeing how quickly he could stop his moutain bike using his face, and not just the brakes. I was impressed, dont think I could of done that!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 09-06-2011, 06:02 PM